TED T. KNOELL
TED T. KNOELL
Ted Knoell is a Senior Vice President providing commercial and housing related real estate valuation and advisory services. For more than a decade, Mr. Knoell has provided consulting and appraisals on all types of traditional and non-traditional commercial and housing related assets for mortgage lending, financial reporting, project viability, negotiations, estate planning, tax appeal, and litigation support purposes.
Before joining Strategic Valuation Group of Arizona in early 2015, Mr. Knoell worked as a Senior CRE Appraiser at CB Richard Ellis/CBRE in the Phoenix office and focused on commercial real estate and housing related developments as leader of the Arizona Land & Subdivision Specialty Practice. The Arizona-based specialty practice was established by Mr. Knoell during his tenure and focused on land/acreage, entitlements, production-based and custom home subdivisions, master planned communities, as well as townhome and condominium communities. Complimentary to this specialty practice, Mr. Knoell was recruited as National Core Member of CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare specialty practice in which he appraised age restricted housing (55+), independent living (IL), assisted living (AL), skilled nursing (SN), and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
Mr. Knoell’s unique blend of commercial real estate valuation and advisory experience provides clients with a meaningful value proposition with the utilization of localized expertise, data integrity, key metric applications, relevant market participant surveys, and timely and accurate reporting.
Mr. Knoell’s experience and knowledge base extends to both traditional real estate assets such as land/acreage, residential subdivisions and master plan communities, multi-family, mobile home communities, self-storage, seniors housing, office, industrial, retail, and net-leased investments as well as special-use properties such as auto dealerships, resort housing developments, dinner theaters, recreational wildlife park and cattle ranches, pet resorts, religious facilities, and aircraft hangars.
Mr. Knoell also served as a mock-trial deposition volunteer, Arizona State University, School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- Associates Degree in CAD Technologies, High-Tech Institute, Phoenix, Arizona
- Advanced Appraisal Institute Coursework
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Coursework
- Arizona Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, License No. 31818
- Licensed Realtor®, State of Arizona Department of Real Estate, License No. SA577091000
- Associate Member, Appraisal Institute
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors