TED T. KNOELL, MAI
TED T. KNOELL, MAI
Ted Knoell is a Senior Vice President with Strategic Valuation Group (SVG) of Arizona providing commercial and housing related real estate valuation and advisory services. For more than a decade, Mr. Knoell has provided consulting and appraisals on all types of traditional and non-traditional commercial and housing related assets for mortgage lending, financial reporting, project viability, negotiations, estate planning, tax appeal, and litigation support purposes.
Before joining Strategic Valuation Group of Arizona in early 2015, Mr. Knoell worked as a Senior CRE Appraiser at CB Richard Ellis/CBRE in the Phoenix office and focused on commercial real estate and housing related developments as leader of the Arizona Land & Subdivision Specialty Practice. The Arizona-based specialty practice was established by Mr. Knoell during his tenure and focused on land/acreage, entitlements, production-based and custom home subdivisions, master planned communities, as well as townhome and condominium communities. Complimentary to this specialty practice, Mr. Knoell was recruited as National Core Member of CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare specialty practice in which he appraised age restricted housing (55+), independent living (IL), assisted living (AL), skilled nursing (SN), and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
Mr. Knoell’s unique blend of commercial real estate valuation and advisory experience provides clients with a meaningful value proposition with the utilization of localized expertise, data integrity, key metric applications, relevant market participant surveys, and timely and accurate reporting.
Mr. Knoell’s experience and knowledge of real estate extends to both traditional assets such as land/acreage, residential subdivisions and master plan communities, multi-family, mobile home communities, self-storage, seniors housing, office, industrial, retail, and net-leased investments as well as special-use real estate such as auto dealerships, resort housing developments, dinner theaters, recreational wildlife park and cattle ranches, pet resorts, religious facilities, and aircraft hangars.
Mr. Knoell has also served as a mock-trial deposition volunteer, Arizona State University, School of Law, Tempe, AZ.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Arizona, License No. 31818
- MAI Designated Member, Appraisal Institute, Member No. 531555
- Licensed Realtor®, Arizona Department of Real Estate, License No. SA577091000
- Member, Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Leader of CBRE’s VAS Arizona Land & Subdivision Specialty Practice (while at CBRE)
- Recruited as a Core Member of CBRE’s VAS National Senior Housing Practice (while at CBRE)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Advanced Valuation Coursework, Appraisal Institute
- Real Estate Brokerage (Realtor®) Coursework, Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Scottsdale, AZ
- Associates Degree in Drafting & CAD Technologies, HTI, Phoenix, AZ
- Direct Phone: 602-717-7868
- Email: TKnoell@SVGarizona.com